May 2nd, 2020
Starting at 9am
|Early Bird Special||
05/04/19 – 11/30/19
$45 Reg Fee
12/01/19 – 02/28/20
$50 Reg Fee
03/01/20 – 03/31/20
$55 Reg Fee
04/01/20 – 05/01/20
$60 Reg Fee
|Same Day Entry||
$65 Reg Fee
*There is a mandatory $10 insurance fee with your registration.
Join our team of Hero Volunteers and create a life-changing experience for yourself and others. Or, if you’re participating, get your supporters to volunteer so they can still be part of your day. As an added perk, volunteers may get up to 75% off registration.
Team Discounts Available!
|6+ participants||10% off|
|15-19 participants||20% off|
|20+ participants||25% off|
|All veteran participants receive a 30% discount. Please contact us for more information.|
All participants and volunteers must sign a waiver in order to gain entry to the event.
Save time: print and sign your waiver before arriving on site. Waivers are posted below.
What to Bring
- Ticket(s): Either print your EventBrite ticket(s) or download the EventBrite app to display your tickets on your phone when you arrive at check-in.
- Signed Waiver: Print and sign your waiver before arriving on-site. This will speed up your check-in process.
- Photo ID: A valid photo ID is required to verify your registration. Your ID must have your picture. You will not be allowed in without proper identification, defined as a government-issued ID with name, signature, photo and birth date such as a driver’s license or passport. Don’t leave your ID in the car – you’ll have to go back and get it.
- Cash: Bring a pocket full of cash for concessions, beer & merchandise. There will be inexpensive competitions. Some of these competitions may include push-up, pull-up, greased pole climb, rope climb, and more! Ohh…and don’t worry we have prizes for the winners.
What to Wear
- Normal running shoes. Spikes or cleats are strictly prohibited.
- Gloves and hat (if weather is cold).
- Warm/dry clothing to change into after the event.
- Costumes-best hero costume! Creativity. A sense of humor.
- Optional: Hydration system filled with water, not beer.
- Not optional: Please arrive fully hydrated and take advantage of water stations on course.
- Bug Spray – we do have the entire Fairgrounds sprayed, but some live to see another day!
Parking & Check-in
- Parking Info: There will be a $5 cash only parking fee. There will not be any means available to accept payment for parking other than cash. Please try to bring exact amount, and carpool if possible. Plan to check in an hour before your start wave.
- Day-of Event Registration: On-site participant registration will be based upon space available on Saturday and Sunday. Price will be $75 at the “Day of Event Ticket Sales” tent in the registration area.
- Teams: If members of the same team are assigned to different start times, the entire team is permitted to join the latest start time assigned to a team member. Participants may not move to an earlier start time. PLEASE NOTE: Wherever possible, participants have been assigned to the closest available start time to what they requested when registering for the event. However, due to demand, participants may find that they are not in the start group time they had requested. Please do not contact us requesting a time change.
Before and After the Event
- Info Desk: Get your questions answered at the info desk located in the registration check-in area.
- Bag Drop: Once you walk through participant registration and get your face marked, head straight to the bag drop tent. Bag drop is for participants only. There is typically a $5 CASH ONLY charge for bag drop. Space is limited, so share a bag with your teammates. Please have your photo ID Ready
- Entertainment: We’ll be blasting awesome pump-up music in the base area throughout the entire day along with food and beverages. HEROES are welcome to sit back and relax before and after their start waves.
- Buy Stuff: Merchandise and concessions will be on sale throughout the day of the event. Bring cash!
- Feed Yourself: Food and beverages will be on sale throughout the day. You can find these at the concessions area inside the base area. There is a possibility that beer may be sold during the event. It will be for those who are 21 and over only. Drink responsibly.
- Relieve Yourself: Portable toilets for participants and spectators are located in the base area, once you have gone through registration.
- Lost and Found: If you find anything that doesn’t belong to you, please, be a model citizen and turn it in at the info desk. If you lose something (trust us, this happens a lot…we once found an engagement ring in the parking lot), check at the info desk. Hero Mud Run takes all unclaimed items at the end of the day, so if the info desk doesn’t have it, you should contact us at email@example.com. Anything that is in Hero Mud Run possession for over 30 days goes to the thrift store.
- Team Rebates: If you are on a team of 6 teammates of more, you qualify for a team discount. Contact us if you have a team of 6 or more. The larger your team the larger your discount!